BRING YOUR OWN TELECOM(s) IoT PLATFORM
Manage all your operators, SIM cards, devices and payments in one simple to use platform.
Available with DROAM IoT SIM as a service.
360-degree IoT Management
The Droam BYOT(s) IoT Platform allows multiple carriers SIM management and monetization in a single pane of glass.
It swiftly connects to your mobile carriers & payment service providers and works as a 360-degree tool where you can effortlessly setup and manage telecom products.
In addition, you can manage inventory and sales, supervise distributors, bill customers, process payments and monitor traffic in a simple, secure and fully automated way.
Bring Your Own Telecom
Enjoy the best connnectivity rates directly from your carriers - no intermediaries, no one in between.
Fast To Market
Swiftly create connectivity products: prepaid, postpaid, local & international. Based on your telecom or DROAM IoT SIM.
360-degree financial management: process payments, manage wallets and invoice your customers in real-time.
Manage SIM cards, traffic, CDRs, bills etc. from all your telecom providers in one minimalist environment.
Increase marginality by owning the full lifecycle of your product and making your brand widely recognized.
Security & Compliance
Mitigate security risks when working with foreign MNO’s using different standards - GDPR & ISO 27001 compliant
APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACEBook A Demo
DROAM Platform RESTful API gives you all-around flexibility to control your SIM cards via your native apps. Manage refills and sales, supervise distributors, bill customers, process payments and monitor traffic in a simple, secure and fully automated way.
BOOK A DEMOHOW IT WORKS
1. CONNECT YOUR CARRIERS, PAYMENT PROVIDERS & IOT DEVICES
2. DEFINE RULES: DATA BALANCES, BILLING CYCLES, COSTS
3. MANAGE DEVICE'S CONNECTIVITY OR LAUNCH YOUR OWN DATA SIMsPLATFORM USE CASES
Fully modifiable connectivity for IoT devices. Everything is fully manageable and automated to serve you in real-time.
Pre-installed, activated-on-demand internet connectivity for devices for increased revenue from refills years after the initial sale is done.
Create customized international data plans distributed, activated and refilled for anywhere and without monthly fees.
Customize your SIMs to be used in high-level security devices. Use it and throw it away to avoid any chance of traceability.
Be it in the sea, in the air or on land, total real-time control for your global supply chain with multiple integrated operators.
PRICINGBook A Demo
We believe in honest and mutually-benefiting pricing. We charge a small fee for every SIM actively managed via our platform.
DROAM IoT SIM Connectivity price (should you need one) is about €0.0055 per MB all over Europe and North America, no use - no pay model. There are no setup costs, nor long-term commitments. All unused data is yours.
We want to help you grow and to grow ourselves by helping you.
Droam has an extensive portfolio of Tier-1 carriers and MVNO’s around the globe and can provide a first-hand introduction to the carrier that suits your needs the most.
1. You should expect benefiting from ongoing refills 12-36 months after your product is sold. Those usually gross an additional 100% to 300% of the retail cost.
2. You will benefit from unsold data – on average only 70% of a data bundle is consumed.
3. You will save time with automated calculation, billing, and invoicing of your customers. Altogether, you should expect 500% to 700% growth in sales only by switching from a third-party prepaid SIM to your own prepaid product."
-500% to 700% in sales!?!? This seems too good to be true at least based on what is written. If this is true then this should be not buried in the FAQ but one of the test use cases as it is a huge selling point.
On average, only 70% of a data bundle is actually consumed, leaving you 30% to sell to other customers. For example, you buy 1MB for $0.01 (equal to 1GB for $10) and sell a bundle of 1GB for $15. Your profit per SIM will be $8 and not $5, as only 70% of the bundle is consumed, the cost to you is $7 as opposed to $10.
We only require the API login credentials from your carrier.
Yes, the DROAM RESTful API offers a simple, secure, and effective way to control your products.
Yes, the Droam platform supports integration and product making with multiple carriers simultaneously.
Founded in 2019, Droam is a leading provider of mobile connectivity solutions for cellular, broadband, and IoT devices. Utilizing our proprietary as-a-service software, our products connect private, M2M and enterprise customers to more than 500 networks in over 150 countries.
email@example.com | +31 (0) 85 06 456 85
BOOK A DEMO
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.